Sunday, November 11, 2018

Hello, World v.2.0

Let's try this again.

Hi folks!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself and what I'm doing here.  I am known as Zelligar's Apprentice on several gaming-related message boards.  I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons (along with many other role-playing games) for longer than I'd like to admit (decades).  I started with the Holmes Basic Set, and adventure module B1 (for those who don't know, Zelligar was a character in that adventure, thus the username).  I quickly "graduated" to Advanced D&D (1st edition), and have since played all subsequent editions.

This blog is an experiment, in more than one way.  First, this is my first blog, so I am experimenting with the form.  That's why you may see wildly varying layouts and content as we go along.  Second, this is a place to do some experimentation with the games I love so well.  After 30+ years, I am looking back with at the older versions of the game with a fresh, mature perspective.  I wonder what I'll find.

So go ahead and comment.  Let me know what you think.  I hope you enjoy this trip with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment